This section describes the sample application features.
One of Extreal's goals is to provide a foundation for virtual spaces where people can gather and communicate. We provide "Holiday" as a sample application equipped with the multiplayer and voice chat features necessary for such a virtual space.
Holiday has a simple stage structure: title screen → avatar selection screen → group selection screen → virtual space. Holiday is a P2P(Peer to Peer), and players play as a group by selecting a host or a client on the group selection screen.
Holiday will provide the following contents
- Functional and non-functional requirements for Holiday
- System and application architecture to realize Holiday's requirements
- Test Planning
- How to test Holiday's requirements and test contents
- Development Guid
- How to create Holiday and development rules
- An application (Unity project) that realizes the requirements of Holiday
We encourage you to use these contents for the following purposes
- Learn how to create applications using Extreal
- Use Extreal as a basis for application development